StatisticsWe have 222 registered users
The newest registered user is raheelmemon
Our users have posted a total of 1140 messages in 613 subjects
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.
Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Forum for Psychiatry Resident is an educational website created by Dr Harvinder Singh and Dr Satinderpal Kaur, for the purpose of sharing and discussing comprehensive source of information regarding all aspects of Psychiatry and Neurology. This is our first newsletter dedicated to accomplishing this task in a newsletter format. The topics and questions posted in newsletter are high yield for ABPN and PRITE exam preparation.
Table of Contents:
￼(1) Psychopharmcology: Skin Rashes with Mood Stabilizers.
(2) Addiction Psychiatry: Medications for Alcohol use disorder.
(3) Geriatric Psychiatry: Evaluation & Management of Driving Risk in Dementia.
(4) Journal Club: Dose Response Relationship of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors in MDD.
(5) Question Series: For ABPN and PRITE Exam Preparation.
You can also download this newsletter here: Click here-
(1) Dropbox : https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9vo3y2szbihe6r/Newsletter%20Vol%201%2C%20March%202016.pdf?dl=0
(2) MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pm8dli6mt168tf5/Newsletter_Vol_1%2C_March_2016.pdf
Please do not hesitate in contacting us with your questions and views on this newsletter.
Click on to post your comments
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum